By Bethany Klein,Giles Moss,Lee Edwards
Digital expertise has without end replaced the best way media is created, accessed, shared and controlled, elevating critical questions about copyright for artists and lovers, media businesses and web intermediaries, activists and governments. Taking a rounded view of the debates that experience emerged over copyright within the electronic age, this book:
- Looks throughout a vast variety of industries together with tune, tv and movie to contemplate problems with media energy and policy.
- Features attractive examples that experience taken centre level within the copyright debate, together with excessive profile criminal circumstances opposed to Napster and The Pirate Bay, anti-piracy campaigns, the artistic Commons circulation, and public protests opposed to the growth of copyright enforcement.
- Considers either the dominant voices, reminiscent of institutions, and people who fight to be heard, together with traditional media clients, drawing on very important reviews into copyright from round the world.
Offering media scholars and students a accomplished assessment of the modern concerns surrounding highbrow estate throughout the fight over copyright, Understanding Copyright explores why war of words is rife and the way the policymaking approach may accommodate a much wider variety of views.
Read Online or Download Understanding Copyright: Intellectual Property in the Digital Age PDF
Best intellectual property law books
The common price of an basic patent program submitting is set $10,000. This excessive price can depart hundreds of thousands of inventors out within the chilly. submitting Patents on-line: a certified advisor is a whole handbook that walks inventors via each one step of submitting and prosecuting the patent on-line at a fragment of the associated fee.
Beneficial properties: Organizes the various strands of trademark and unfair festival doctrine round a coherent conceptual framework. The transparent constitution is split into 3 elements: beginning and reasons, construction, and scope & enforcement conventional case-and-note structure, more desirable via summarizing difficulties that aid scholars greater comprehend the intricacies of key subject matters.
Code de l. a. propriété intellectuelle françaisVersion actualisée au 1 janvier 2017La Bibliothèque Juridique présente le livre officiel du Code de los angeles propriété intellectuelle français. Ce livre contient le texte intégral du Code de los angeles propriété intellectuelle acceptable en France au 1er janvier 2017. Le livre numérique contient:- le texte intégral du Code de los angeles propriété intellectuelle français- Une desk des matières dynamique contenant toutes les sections du code permettant une navigation précise- Des tables des matières secondaires pour faciliter los angeles vue d'ensemble de los angeles trame- Une mise en web page soignée pour chaque article
The artwork scene this present day is certainly one of appropriation—of remixing, reusing, and recombining the works of alternative artists. From the musical mash-ups of lady consult the pop-culture borrowings of Damien Hirst and Jeff Koons, it’s transparent that the creative panorama is shifting—which ends up in a few tough criminal and philosophical questions.
- Media Law: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
- Principles of Copyright Law (Concise Hornbook Series)
- Consciousness and Society
- La fine del copyright. Come creare un mercato culturale aperto a tutti (Italian Edition)
Extra resources for Understanding Copyright: Intellectual Property in the Digital Age
Understanding Copyright: Intellectual Property in the Digital Age by Bethany Klein,Giles Moss,Lee Edwards