By Feng-Chen Li,Bo Yu,Jin-Jia Wei,Yasuo Kawaguchi
- Covers turbulent drag aid, warmth move aid, complicated rheology and the real-world purposes of drag reduction
- Introduces complicated trying out options, comparable to PIV, LDA, and their purposes in present experiments, illustrated with a number of diagrams and equations
- Real-world examples of the topic’s more and more very important commercial purposes allow readers to enforce price- and energy-saving measures
- Explains the instruments sooner than offering the study effects, to provide readers insurance of the topic from either theoretical and experimental viewpoints
- Consolidates interdisciplinary details on turbulent drag aid by way of additives
Turbulent Drag aid by means of Surfactant Additives is geared for researchers, graduate scholars, and engineers within the fields of Fluid Mechanics, Mechanical Engineering, Turbulence, Chemical Engineering, Municipal Engineering. Researchers and practitioners inquisitive about the fields of circulate regulate, Chemistry, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Experimental Fluid Dynamics, and Rheology also will locate this ebook to be a much-needed reference at the topic.
Read or Download Turbulent Drag Reduction by Surfactant Additives PDF
Best mechanics books
Requiring little within the means of mathematic skill, yet supplying a lot details, this consultant indicates readers how they could comprehend and are expecting how a development and its fabrics will practice while uncovered to numerous exterior forces (mechanics). New info during this version contains an research of indeterminate constructions and the final word energy resistance of these buildings.
This accomplished textual content, that includes the combination of diverse theoretical advancements, deals an entire, constant description of the linear idea of the viscoelastic habit of fabrics. proper theoretical formulations are derived from a continuum mechanics point of view, by way of discussions of problem-solving innovations.
The publication offers a rigorous axiomatic method of continuum mechanics less than huge deformation. as well as the classical nonlinear continuum mechanics – kinematics, primary legislation, the idea of features having bounce discontinuities throughout singular surfaces, and so forth. - the ebook offers the speculation of co-rotational derivatives, dynamic deformation compatibility equations, and the rules of fabric indifference and symmetry, all in systematized shape.
This publication provides the basic rules of mechanics to re-establish the equations of Discrete Mechanics. It introduces physics and thermodynamics linked to the actual modeling. the improvement and the complementarity of sciences bring about overview at the present time the outdated ideas that have been the root for the advance of continuum mechanics.
- Topics in Modal Analysis II, Volume 6: Proceedings of the 30th IMAC, A Conference on Structural Dynamics, 2012: 31 (Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series)
- Streifzüge durch die Kontinuumstheorie (German Edition)
- Dynamics of Bodies with Time-Variable Mass (Mathematical and Analytical Techniques with Applications to Engineering)
- Flows and Chemical Reactions in Heterogeneous Mixtures (Iste)
- Formeln und Aufgaben zur Technischen Mechanik 3: Kinetik, Hydrodynamik (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
Extra info for Turbulent Drag Reduction by Surfactant Additives
Turbulent Drag Reduction by Surfactant Additives by Feng-Chen Li,Bo Yu,Jin-Jia Wei,Yasuo Kawaguchi