By Jesús Cuevas-Maraver,Panayotis G. Kevrekidis,Floyd Williams
Read or Download The sine-Gordon Model and its Applications: From Pendula and Josephson Junctions to Gravity and High-Energy Physics (Nonlinear Systems and Complexity) PDF
Best nuclear physics books
Contemporary advancements in theoretical physics contain new cases of the unification of particularly varied phenomena. The theoretical neighborhood is challenged through the becoming interactions among high-energy physics, statistical physics, and condensed subject physics. the typical language, notwithstanding, is targeted ideas of two-dimensional and conformable box theories.
Physics in Nuclear medication - via Drs. Simon R. Cherry, James A. Sorenson, and Michael E. Phelps - presents present, accomplished assistance at the physics underlying sleek nuclear medication and imaging utilizing radioactively categorised tracers. This revised and up to date fourth version incorporates a new full-color format, in addition to the newest info on instrumentation and expertise.
Yoshio Nishina not just made a very good contribution to the emergence of a learn community that produced Nobel prize winners, yet he additionally raised the final point of physics in Japan. targeting his roles as researcher, instructor, and statesman of technological know-how, Yoshio Nishina: Father of contemporary Physics in Japan analyzes Nishina's place in and his contributions to the japanese physics neighborhood.
Filling the space for a remedy of the topic as a complicated direction in theoretical physics with a major capability for destiny functions, this monograph discusses features of those functions and gives theoretical equipment and instruments for his or her research. all through this coherent and updated paintings the most emphasis is on classical plasmas at high-temperatures, drawing at the skilled author's professional historical past.
- Gamma-Ray Bursts in the Afterglow Era: Proceedings of the International Workshop Held in Rome, Italy, 17-20 October 2000 (ESO Astrophysics Symposia)
- Dear Professor Dyson:Twenty Years of Correspondence Between Freeman Dyson and Undergraduate Students on Science, Technology, Society and Life
- Histories of the Electron: The Birth of Microphysics (Dibner Institute Studies in the History of Science and Technology)
- Search for New Physics in tt ̅ Final States with Additional Heavy-Flavor Jets with the ATLAS Detector (Springer Theses)
- Wie man Elementarteilchen entdeckt: Vom Zyklotron zum LHC - ein Streifzug durch die Welt der Teilchenbeschleuniger (German Edition)
- The Quantum Physics of Atomic Frequency Standards: Recent Developments
Extra info for The sine-Gordon Model and its Applications: From Pendula and Josephson Junctions to Gravity and High-Energy Physics (Nonlinear Systems and Complexity)
The sine-Gordon Model and its Applications: From Pendula and Josephson Junctions to Gravity and High-Energy Physics (Nonlinear Systems and Complexity) by Jesús Cuevas-Maraver,Panayotis G. Kevrekidis,Floyd Williams