By Jennifer W. MacAdam
Read or Download Structure and Function of Plants PDF
Similar botany books
This publication offers a superior clinical foundation for researchers, practitioners and scholars drawn to the applying of genetic ideas to tropical woodland ecology and administration. It offers a concise assessment of genetic edition, evolutionary techniques and the human impression on woodland genetic assets within the tropics.
The totally revised and increased fourth variation of Plant Biochemistry offers the most recent technological know-how at the molecular mechanisms of vegetation. The booklet not just covers the elemental rules of plant biology, equivalent to photosynthesis, basic and secondary metabolism, the functionality of phytohormones, plant genetics, and plant biotechnology, however it additionally addresses some of the advertisement functions of plant biochemistry.
During this well timed new 2-volume treatise, specialists from worldwide have banded jointly to provide a first-of-its-kind synopsis of the intriguing and fast-paced box of plant evolutionary genomics. In quantity I of Plant Genome range, an replace is equipped on what we've got discovered from plant genome sequencing initiatives.
This monograph goals at bringing out a entire choice of info on bamboo kinds in South Asia. the focus of this publication is to deal with the ecological and financial importance of bamboos. Bamboo is a flexible crew of vegetation, in a position to delivering ecological, monetary and livelihood defense to the folk.
- Evolution of Wild Emmer and Wheat Improvement: Population Genetics, Genetic Resources, and Genome Organization of Wheat’s Progenitor, Triticum dicoccoides
- Glucosinolates (Advances in Botanical Research)
- Cannabis: The Genus Cannabis (Medicinal and Aromatic Plants - Industrial Profiles)
- Fundamentals of mold growth in indoor environments and strategies for healthy living
- Quantifying and Understanding Plant Nitrogen Uptake for Systems Modeling
- Principles of Soil and Plant Water Relations
Additional info for Structure and Function of Plants
Structure and Function of Plants by Jennifer W. MacAdam