By James R. Ehleringer,Anthony E. Hall,Graham D. Farquhar
- Carbon isotope analyses for estimates of plant water use and metabolism
- Integrated estimates of pressure affects and lifestyles heritage in ecological systems
- Hydrogen and oxygen isotope analyses for comparing water resources and transpiration
- Use of reliable isotopes in scaling from leaf to worldwide levels
- Sections include: History and Theoretical Considerations, Ecological features of Carbon Isotope Variation, Agricultural elements of Carbon Isotope Variation, Genetics and Isotopic Variation, Water family and Isotopic Composition
Read Online or Download Stable Isotopes and Plant Carbon-Water Relations (Physiological Ecology) PDF
Similar botany books
This ebook offers a pretty good medical foundation for researchers, practitioners and scholars drawn to the applying of genetic ideas to tropical wooded area ecology and administration. It offers a concise assessment of genetic version, evolutionary approaches and the human influence on woodland genetic assets within the tropics.
The totally revised and elevated fourth variation of Plant Biochemistry offers the most recent technological know-how at the molecular mechanisms of plants. The booklet not just covers the fundamental ideas of plant biology, equivalent to photosynthesis, basic and secondary metabolism, the functionality of phytohormones, plant genetics, and plant biotechnology, however it additionally addresses many of the advertisement functions of plant biochemistry.
During this well timed new 2-volume treatise, specialists from world wide have banded jointly to provide a first-of-its-kind synopsis of the interesting and fast paced box of plant evolutionary genomics. In quantity I of Plant Genome variety, an replace is supplied on what now we have discovered from plant genome sequencing tasks.
This monograph goals at bringing out a entire choice of details on bamboo types in South Asia. the main target of this e-book is to deal with the ecological and monetary importance of bamboos. Bamboo is a flexible crew of vegetation, in a position to offering ecological, financial and livelihood protection to the folks.
- Handbook of Plant Food Phytochemicals: Sources, Stability and Extraction
- Water, Agriculture and the Environment in Spain: can we square the circle?
- Morphogenesis: The Analysis of Molluscan Development: Volume 2
- Writings on Music, 1965-2000
Extra info for Stable Isotopes and Plant Carbon-Water Relations (Physiological Ecology)
Stable Isotopes and Plant Carbon-Water Relations (Physiological Ecology) by James R. Ehleringer,Anthony E. Hall,Graham D. Farquhar