By Temitope Oshikoya
Read or Download Pathways to Shared Prosperity in Nigeria: Making Market and Government Work in a Global Context PDF
Best business biographies & primers books
This leading edge ebook demanding situations the main strong and pervasive principles bearing on political economic system, diplomacy, and ethics within the glossy international. Rereading classical authors together with Adam Smith, James Steuart, Adam Ferguson, Hegel, and Marx, it presents a scientific and basic cultural critique of political economic climate and significantly describes the character of the mainstream figuring out of economics.
This quantity investigates the hyperlinks among employment, alternate and structural transformation. within the context of world rebalancing, observed by means of inevitable adjustments in exchange styles among Asia and the remainder of the realm, the volume’s chapters study the hyperlinks among exchange openness and developments in employment and its caliber.
Trap Up analyzes the evolution of constructing nations on the planet financial system from a long term historic standpoint, from the onset of the second one millennium yet with a spotlight at the moment 1/2 the 20th century and the 1st decade of the twenty-first century. it truly is probably one of the first to handle this subject matter on this kind of extensive canvas that spans either time and house.
During the last a long time, the area has witnessed an remarkable progress in international price chains, propelled by means of more and more tough caliber criteria. those developments bring about issues concerning the effect of worth chains on improvement and poverty and in regards to the attainable protectionist nature of caliber criteria in wealthy nations.
- Theory of Economic Development (Social Science Classics Series)
- United States and Chile: Coming in From the Cold (Contemporary Inter-American Relations)
- State and Laid-Off Workers in Reform China: The Silence and Collective Action of the Retrenched (Routledge Studies on China in Transition)
- Effective Environmental Regulation: Learning from Poland's Experience
- Economic and Social Transformation in China: Challenges and Opportunities (Routledge Studies on the Chinese Economy)
- Pfadbruch durch Insolvenz?: Eine Fallstudie zur Wirkung von Insolvenzverfahren auf betriebliche Pfadabhängigkeiten bei zwei mittelständischen Unternehmen ... aus dem Tectum-Verlag 66) (German Edition)
Extra info for Pathways to Shared Prosperity in Nigeria: Making Market and Government Work in a Global Context
Pathways to Shared Prosperity in Nigeria: Making Market and Government Work in a Global Context by Temitope Oshikoya