By David Smeltz
Read or Download Keturah PDF
Best christian theology books
The matter of evil has challenged non secular minds and hearts during the a while. simply how can the presence of affliction, tragedy, and wrongdoing be squared with the omnipotent, all-loving God of religion? This e-book gathers the very best, such a lot significant fresh reflections at the challenge of evil, with contributions via clever thinkers within the components of philosophy, theology, literature, linguistics, and sociology.
Need to know find out how to stay the Christian existence? study from one of many optimum gurus, Andrew Murray, during this single-volume library of twelve vintage titles. A century in the past, the South African theologian exclusive himself as one of many world's maximum specialists at the deeper Christian existence. Now, his strongest books were compiled less than one disguise, ideal for private examine, pastoral examine, or Christian tuition use.
This ebook argues that for John Howard Yoder either theology (in specific Christology) and ethics are expressions of the that means of the narrative of Jesus. All such statements are relative to a selected context, which means theology and ethics are consistently topic to attaining again to the narrative so as to restate the which means in new and ever-changing contexts.
Situation for the surroundings has built and intensified during the last few many years to the purpose the place it now dominates a lot of our modern political panorama and tradition. the increase of spiritual environmentalism specifically provides its personal distinct voice to the controversy, for it seeks to track either the malaise and a possible option to environmental figuring out.
- Theological Existence To-Day!: (A Plea for Theological Freedom)
- Domesticated Glory: How the Politics of America Has Tamed God
- Political Augustinianism: Modern Interpretations of Augustine’s Political Thought
- Narrative Theology and Moral Theology: The Infinite Horizon (Ashgate New Critical Thinking in Religion, Theology and Biblical Studies)
- Moved by God to Act: An Ecumenical Ethic of Grace in Community: An Ecumenical Ethic of Grace in Community
Additional info for Keturah
Keturah by David Smeltz