By Klaus Rabbertz
Read Online or Download Jet Physics at the LHC: The Strong Force beyond the TeV Scale (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics) PDF
Similar nuclear physics books
Contemporary advancements in theoretical physics contain new cases of the unification of fairly varied phenomena. The theoretical neighborhood is challenged by means of the transforming into interactions among high-energy physics, statistical physics, and condensed subject physics. the typical language, although, is designated ideas of two-dimensional and conformable box theories.
Physics in Nuclear drugs - through Drs. Simon R. Cherry, James A. Sorenson, and Michael E. Phelps - offers present, finished information at the physics underlying smooth nuclear medication and imaging utilizing radioactively classified tracers. This revised and up to date fourth variation contains a new full-color structure, in addition to the most recent details on instrumentation and expertise.
Yoshio Nishina not just made an outstanding contribution to the emergence of a learn community that produced Nobel prize winners, yet he additionally raised the general point of physics in Japan. targeting his roles as researcher, instructor, and statesman of technology, Yoshio Nishina: Father of recent Physics in Japan analyzes Nishina's place in and his contributions to the japanese physics neighborhood.
Filling the distance for a therapy of the topic as a complicated path in theoretical physics with a massive power for destiny purposes, this monograph discusses facets of those functions and gives theoretical tools and instruments for his or her research. all through this coherent and up to date paintings the most emphasis is on classical plasmas at high-temperatures, drawing at the skilled author's expert history.
- Scattering Amplitudes in Gauge Theory and Gravity
- Neutron Interferometry: Lessons in Experimental Quantum Mechanics, Wave-Particle Duality, and Entanglement
- The Higgs Boson Discovery at the Large Hadron Collider (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics)
- Numerical Approximation of the Magnetoquasistatic Model with Uncertainties: Applications in Magnet Design (Springer Theses)
- The Standard Model and Beyond, Second Edition (Series in High Energy Physics, Cosmology and Gravitation)
- Cosmic Rays at Earth: Researcher's Reference Manual and Data Book
Additional info for Jet Physics at the LHC: The Strong Force beyond the TeV Scale (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics)
Jet Physics at the LHC: The Strong Force beyond the TeV Scale (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics) by Klaus Rabbertz