By Doug Powell
In today’s pluralistic society, now not each method of sharing the gospel will paintings with every person. Being able to provide purposes for the desire we now have in Christ skill knowing the contextual framework of the folks we're addressing.
In the Holman QuickSource consultant to Christian Apologetics, Renaissance guy Doug Powell defends the Christian religion in a brand new key; taking timehonored techniques in apologetics and freshly featuring them for a brand new generation.
1. what's Apologetics?
2. The Cosmological Argument for God’s Existence
3. The Teleological Argument for God’s Existence
4. The Axiological Argument for God’s Existence
5. Which God Exists?
6. the place Did the hot testomony Come From?
7. Is the recent testomony Reliable?
8. ExtraBiblical facts for Jesus
9. Is the outdated testomony Reliable?
10. The success of Prophecy
11. What approximately Miracles?
12. used to be Jesus Raised from Death?
13. Did Jesus declare to Be God? Is He the single Way?
14. How can God enable Evil, ache, and Suffering?
Read Online or Download Holman QuickSource Guide to Christian Apologetics (Holman Quicksource Guides) PDF
Best christian theology books
The matter of evil has challenged spiritual minds and hearts during the a long time. simply how can the presence of ache, tragedy, and wrongdoing be squared with the omnipotent, all-loving God of religion? This booklet gathers the superior, so much significant contemporary reflections at the challenge of evil, with contributions by means of smart thinkers within the components of philosophy, theology, literature, linguistics, and sociology.
Need to know tips to stay the Christian existence? study from one of many most well known professionals, Andrew Murray, during this single-volume library of twelve vintage titles. A century in the past, the South African theologian distinct himself as one of many world's maximum professionals at the deeper Christian lifestyles. Now, his strongest books were compiled lower than one disguise, excellent for private research, pastoral study, or Christian college use.
This e-book argues that for John Howard Yoder either theology (in specific Christology) and ethics are expressions of the which means of the narrative of Jesus. All such statements are relative to a specific context, which means theology and ethics are continuously topic to attaining again to the narrative to be able to restate the which means in new and ever-changing contexts.
Trouble for the surroundings has built and intensified over the past few many years to the purpose the place it now dominates a lot of our modern political panorama and tradition. the increase of spiritual environmentalism particularly provides its personal detailed voice to the controversy, for it seeks to track either the malaise and a possible technique to environmental realizing.
- On Global Wizardry: Techniques of Pagan Spirituality and a Christian Response
- The Melody of Faith: Theology in an Orthodox Key
- Thought Log 2015.08.17.1900
- Introducción al griego de la Biblia II AETH: Introduction to Biblical Greek vol 2 Spanish AETH
- Two Reformers: Martin Luther and Mary Daly as Political Theologians
Extra info for Holman QuickSource Guide to Christian Apologetics (Holman Quicksource Guides)
Holman QuickSource Guide to Christian Apologetics (Holman Quicksource Guides) by Doug Powell