By Theodore T. Kozlowski,Stephen G. Pallardy,Jacques Roy
This accomplished remedy of the numerous components that keep an eye on the expansion of woody crops can serve either as a important textual content and as a regularly used reference.
* contains entire illustration of a large subject
* offers thorough bibliographic assurance
* good illustrated
* Serves as a necessary better half to body structure of Woody vegetation, moment Edition
Read or Download Growth Control in Woody Plants (Physiological Ecology) PDF
Similar botany books
This ebook offers a superior clinical foundation for researchers, practitioners and scholars drawn to the applying of genetic ideas to tropical wooded area ecology and administration. It offers a concise review of genetic version, evolutionary tactics and the human effect on wooded area genetic assets within the tropics.
The absolutely revised and increased fourth variation of Plant Biochemistry provides the most recent technology at the molecular mechanisms of flowers. The booklet not just covers the elemental rules of plant biology, resembling photosynthesis, basic and secondary metabolism, the functionality of phytohormones, plant genetics, and plant biotechnology, however it additionally addresses a number of the advertisement functions of plant biochemistry.
During this well timed new 2-volume treatise, specialists from around the globe have banded jointly to supply a first-of-its-kind synopsis of the interesting and fast-paced box of plant evolutionary genomics. In quantity I of Plant Genome variety, an replace is equipped on what we now have discovered from plant genome sequencing tasks.
This monograph goals at bringing out a entire number of details on bamboo kinds in South Asia. the focus of this ebook is to handle the ecological and financial importance of bamboos. Bamboo is a flexible staff of vegetation, able to offering ecological, financial and livelihood protection to the folk.
- SALICYLIC ACID: Plant Growth and Development
- Textbook of Bryophyta
- Trees in a Changing Environment: Ecophysiology, Adaptation, and Future Survival (Plant Ecophysiology)
- Was alles hinter Namen steckt: Teufelszwirn und Beutelteufel – kuriose, merkwürdige und erklärungsbedürftige Namen unserer Lebewesen (German Edition)
- Handbook of the Biology of Aging (Handbooks on Aging)
Additional info for Growth Control in Woody Plants (Physiological Ecology)
Growth Control in Woody Plants (Physiological Ecology) by Theodore T. Kozlowski,Stephen G. Pallardy,Jacques Roy