By Carl F. H. Henry
A huge six-volume set that offers an indisputable case for the published authority of God to a new release that has forgotten who he's and what he has done.
Read Online or Download God, Revelation and Authority (Set of 6): 1-6 PDF
Similar christian theology books
The matter of evil has challenged spiritual minds and hearts through the a long time. simply how can the presence of soreness, tragedy, and wrongdoing be squared with the omnipotent, all-loving God of religion? This booklet gathers the very best, such a lot significant contemporary reflections at the challenge of evil, with contributions by way of intelligent thinkers within the parts of philosophy, theology, literature, linguistics, and sociology.
Need to know tips on how to reside the Christian existence? examine from one of many finest experts, Andrew Murray, during this single-volume library of twelve vintage titles. A century in the past, the South African theologian unique himself as one of many world's maximum gurus at the deeper Christian lifestyles. Now, his strongest books were compiled less than one disguise, ideal for private examine, pastoral learn, or Christian college use.
This e-book argues that for John Howard Yoder either theology (in specific Christology) and ethics are expressions of the that means of the narrative of Jesus. All such statements are relative to a specific context, because of this theology and ethics are consistently topic to attaining again to the narrative in an effort to restate the that means in new and ever-changing contexts.
Main issue for the surroundings has built and intensified over the past few many years to the purpose the place it now dominates a lot of our modern political panorama and tradition. the increase of spiritual environmentalism specifically provides its personal special voice to the talk, for it seeks to track either the malaise and a possible approach to environmental figuring out.
- Beyond Evangelicalism: The Theological Methodology of Stanley J. Grenz (Routledge New Critical Thinking in Religion, Theology and Biblical Studies)
- The Sword of the Lord & The Rest of the Lord
- Flourishing in Faith: Theology Encountering Positive Psychology
- Re-imagining African Christologies: Conversing with the Interpretations and Appropriations of Jesus in Contemporary African Christianity (Princeton Theological Monograph Series Book 132)
- It's All About Jesus: What They Never Told You in Church
- The Irrational Augustine (Oxford Early Christian Studies)
Additional resources for God, Revelation and Authority (Set of 6): 1-6
God, Revelation and Authority (Set of 6): 1-6 by Carl F. H. Henry