By Jean-Paul Louisot,Christopher H. Ketcham
Despite firm danger management's relative newness as a well-known company self-discipline, is replete with courses and references for ERM practitioners. but, in the past, few case experiences illustrating ERM in motion have seemed within the literature. One cause of this can be that, until eventually lately, there have been many disparate, even conflicting definitions of what, precisely ERM is and, extra importantly, how enterprises can use it to utmost virtue. With efforts underway, across the world, to mandate ERM and to standardize ERM criteria and practices, the necessity hasn't ever been better for an authoritative source supplying probability administration execs authoritative assurance of the complete array of up to date ERM concerns and demanding situations. Written by way of famous overseas proposal leaders within the box, ERM-Enterprise danger Management offers that and masses more.
- Packed with overseas situations reports illustrating ERM most sensible practices acceptable throughout all sectors and enterprise models
- Explores modern concerns, together with quantitative and qualitative measures, in addition to strength pitfalls and demanding situations dealing with modern company probability managers
- Includes interviews with best hazard administration theorists and practitioners, in addition to possibility managers from quite a few industries
- An fundamental operating source for hazard administration practitioners in every single place and a beneficial reference for researchers, supplying the most recent empirical proof and an exhaustive bibliography
Read or Download ERM - Enterprise Risk Management: Issues and Cases (The Wiley Finance Series) PDF
Similar business biographies & primers books
This leading edge ebook demanding situations the main robust and pervasive principles referring to political financial system, diplomacy, and ethics within the smooth international. Rereading classical authors together with Adam Smith, James Steuart, Adam Ferguson, Hegel, and Marx, it offers a scientific and basic cultural critique of political economic climate and significantly describes the character of the mainstream knowing of economics.
This quantity investigates the hyperlinks among employment, exchange and structural transformation. within the context of worldwide rebalancing, followed by means of inevitable adjustments in exchange styles among Asia and the remainder of the realm, the volume’s chapters learn the hyperlinks among exchange openness and traits in employment and its caliber.
Trap Up analyzes the evolution of constructing nations on the planet economic climate from a long term ancient standpoint, from the onset of the second one millennium yet with a spotlight at the moment 1/2 the 20th century and the 1st decade of the twenty-first century. it's maybe one of the first to handle this subject matter on any such huge canvas that spans either time and area.
During the last many years, the realm has witnessed an extraordinary progress in international worth chains, propelled by means of more and more hard caliber criteria. those developments result in issues concerning the effect of price chains on improvement and poverty and concerning the attainable protectionist nature of caliber criteria in wealthy nations.
- Measuring Poverty and Wellbeing in Developing Countries (WIDER Studies in Development Economics)
- The Labour Theory of Value: Economics or Ethics (Routledge Frontiers of Political Economy)
- Formal and Informal Work: The Hidden Work Regime in Europe (Routledge Advances in Sociology)
- The Challenge of African Economic Recovery and Development
- Socioeconomic Evaluation of Megaprojects: Dealing with uncertainties (Routledge Explorations in Environmental Studies)
- Globalization, Competitiveness and Human Security (EADI Book)
Extra resources for ERM - Enterprise Risk Management: Issues and Cases (The Wiley Finance Series)
ERM - Enterprise Risk Management: Issues and Cases (The Wiley Finance Series) by Jean-Paul Louisot,Christopher H. Ketcham