By Lim T. K.
Read Online or Download Edible Medicinal And Non-Medicinal Plants: Volume 2, Fruits PDF
Best botany books
This ebook offers a superb medical foundation for researchers, practitioners and scholars drawn to the appliance of genetic ideas to tropical woodland ecology and administration. It offers a concise assessment of genetic edition, evolutionary approaches and the human effect on wooded area genetic assets within the tropics.
The absolutely revised and improved fourth version of Plant Biochemistry provides the most recent technological know-how at the molecular mechanisms of flora. The e-book not just covers the fundamental rules of plant biology, comparable to photosynthesis, basic and secondary metabolism, the functionality of phytohormones, plant genetics, and plant biotechnology, however it additionally addresses some of the advertisement functions of plant biochemistry.
During this well timed new 2-volume treatise, specialists from all over the world have banded jointly to supply a first-of-its-kind synopsis of the intriguing and fast-paced box of plant evolutionary genomics. In quantity I of Plant Genome variety, an replace is equipped on what we now have realized from plant genome sequencing tasks.
This monograph goals at bringing out a complete choice of details on bamboo kinds in South Asia. the main target of this ebook is to handle the ecological and fiscal importance of bamboos. Bamboo is a flexible team of crops, in a position to delivering ecological, monetary and livelihood defense to the folks.
- Advances in Plant and Animal Boron Nutrition: Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on all Aspects of Plant and Animal Boron Nutrition
- Vegetation Structure and Function at Multiple Spatial, Temporal and Conceptual Scales (Geobotany Studies)
- Plant Life of the Dolomites: Vegetation Structure and Ecology
- Aquatic Dermatology: Biotic, Chemical and Physical Agents
- Intermediary Nitrogen Metabolism: A Comprehensive Treatise: 16 (Biochemistry of Plants)
- Phytochemicals, Plant Growth, and the Environment: 42 (Recent Advances in Phytochemistry)
Additional resources for Edible Medicinal And Non-Medicinal Plants: Volume 2, Fruits
Edible Medicinal And Non-Medicinal Plants: Volume 2, Fruits by Lim T. K.